The Nephilim

We Tried. We Came.We Succeed : We are Nephilim, The alliance that likes to help when someone 's in need

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Some interesting numbers to crunch on(regarding ascend grinding to 150)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Some interesting numbers to crunch on(regarding ascend grinding to 150)   Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:20 pm

BY MOONKITTEN
http://jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=240541

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was looking at some chinese xp charts and decided to get my calculator out and do some math. Here's what i found out.

Level 149-150 grinding on the final ascend mobs with double xp and strike orders 24/7 would take 130 days!

level 146-149 is the same xp as 149-150

If you grind on shura mobs from 149-150 24/7. When you reach level 150 you will have acquired 300k gold. *

Grinding in the ascended maps will net you about 315k gold, but will a bit more pot usage. It will also bring roughly 75000 affinity beads, which is about enough to get most skills to level 2 (LOL)

from 120-150 you will get about enough affinity to get most skills to level 7 or so.

If you do shura AT 4 times a night, every night as your only means of gaining xp, it will take you 2.4 YEARS to go from 149-150, which is roughly 1440 Astral runs.

If you decide to only use taichi pills to level, it will take you 200,000 pills to get your final level =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nephilim.motionforum.net

Some interesting numbers to crunch on(regarding ascend grinding to 150)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1